Work completed in Week 41 involved the following;
- Complete the first draft of Building Regulations for a large porch/utility to the rear of a property and installation of a ground floor WC and seek the structural engineers quote in preparation to make a Building Regs application.
- Amend drawings to make amendments to an existing planning permission under the “free go” within a year of approval – rather than make a material amendment/vary conditions application.
- Complete and send a quote for a loft conversion.
- Draft a Design & Access (Heritage) Statement for a Listed Building Consent application and detail reasons to justify using GRP on a small section of hidden roof on a Listed Building.
- Carried out a measured survey of an impressive 1930/40’s Vicarage and started to draw it up in preparation to allow others to produce a scheme design.
- Received an instruction for a new job to carry out alterations to a Listed Manor House and extend another cottage in the same curtilage.
- Advised clients about The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 and The Party Wall Act 1996.
Plus other associated email queries, administration/filing/marketing tasks.
Week 41 – a typical week.